Monday Check In!

iVillage Member
Monday Check In!
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 12:46pm

We have some babies around here!! Let's see where we are this week!

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you?

How are you feeling?

What is the hardest thing right now?

What is the best thing right now?

What is going on with your body?

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least?

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 12:48pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you? 37 weeks last Saturday!

How are you feeling? Like I'm chronically pregnant.  I'm just so done!

What is the hardest thing right now? working around this LOW belly.  It just gets in the way.

What is the best thing right now? My husband is being super helpful!

What is going on with your body? Lots of contractions, wiggly baby - ready to move on!

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? Just knowing that every day puts me one day closer to having this little girl in my arms.  Or in DH's - which might actually be better.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 2:26pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you? 39 weeks tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Feeling really pretty good....sleeping when ever I have a chance

What is the hardest thing right now? Picking things up! And this waiting game!

What is the best thing right now? We are all ready

What is going on with your body? Lots of soreness in my hips...saw a chiropractor to put my pubic bone back in place. At least now I can walk.

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? I have had a great pregnancy and seriously enjoyed it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 2:26pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you? 39 weeks tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Feeling really pretty good....sleeping when ever I have a chance

What is the hardest thing right now? Picking things up! And this waiting game!

What is the best thing right now? We are all ready

What is going on with your body? Lots of soreness in my hips...saw a chiropractor to put my pubic bone back in place. At least now I can walk.

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? I have had a great pregnancy and seriously enjoyed it.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 4:36pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you?  38 Wednesday

How are you feeling?  Good. Just tired.

What is the hardest thing right now?  moving.  lol  Getting up from lying down. picking stuff up.

What is the best thing right now?  Still just love to watch and feel her move around.

What is going on with your body? I'm looking and feeling like a beached whale!  Other than, nothing much.  A few BH, maybe on occassion.  Her head is on my cervix.  That kind of hurts.

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? The way my step son is starting to be more aware that there'll be a baby soon.  He's excited to see what she looks like.  If I walk a little slower or take a deep breathe, he asks if I'm okay.  The least- just feeling like I can't move.  The back pains.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 6:08pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you? 10 days ppHow are you feeling? good onsidering I have a bladder infection. Can't wait for the antibiotics to work!What is the hardest thing right now? Pain from my bladdeer infection and getting up in the morning to get dd ready for school.What is the best thing right now? snuggles, cuddles, coos from my little guy :)Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? least is definitely bladder infection. Most would be our new family dynamic and how well Timothy fits in and how much his sisters adore him.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 7:41pm

Now IV is letting me on. Tongue Out 

So excited that we have had at least 4 babies born on the board now! Wow!

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you?  I will be 39 weeks on Wed.

How are you feeling?  This last week I have a few days where I feel great and get a lot done, and then other days where I feel like I am going into labor any second and am in  a lot of pain.  My hips and ribs are killing me!

What is the hardest thing right now?  Just trying to be patient.

What is the best thing right now?  Feeling him moving around.  He isn't a very active baby, but just squirms around at times.

What is going on with your body?  Doctor checked me today and as soon as he started the check he says "Whoa! You've been contracting".  I am a "loose 2" and 70% effaced.  The doctor said I can wait another week and then he would need to start me.  Since I haven't made it past 39 weeks on the dot, I doubt I will this time.

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least?  The least is waking up in the middle of the night with an aweful contraction and having two things going through my mind- #1- What have I gotten myself into?! This hurts!  and #2 So excited to have it be "time", but then have it stop. Ugh!

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-06-2012 - 9:39am
" What have I gotten myself into?! This hurts!" I've had this thought a couple of times, but not from contractions. Lily's head is laying on my cervix...and that hurts!
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-06-2012 - 2:13pm
"Lily's head is laying on my cervix...and that hurts!" I know what you mean! Between the headbutts to my cervix, the contractions, and the fact that my legs feel like they are falling out of my hips, I'm in pain pretty much all the time. Even my husband is sympathetic this time around!
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-06-2012 - 4:16pm

How far along are you/ how many days or weeks postpartum are you? 38 weeks today!

How are you feeling? pretty good aside from the normal mess! just got over bronchitis so i am glad i didn't have to deliver like that!

What is the hardest thing right now? waiting and wondering!

What is the best thing right now? knowing it's almost here and done with work til Feb!

What is going on with your body?  lots of contractions but was still 2 cm 80% effaced last wed...go tomorrow so we will see what happens!

Looking back on the last week (pregnant or not!) what did you enjoy the most and the least? most, my pedicure lol and least being sick

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers