Monday Check-In (Come on in! Tell us how you are!)

iVillage Member
Monday Check-In (Come on in! Tell us how you are!)
Mon, 04-23-2012 - 10:20am

Ok, Mommas - let's get this board MOVING!!

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome?

How far along are you? Still bloated? Any bump yet?

Have you made the big announcement yet? Who have you told?

What are you wearing? Regular clothes? Transition clothes? Maternity?

Who is at home with you? DH/SO? Kids? Pets?

Doing any shopping yet? What do you have your eye on?

What are you enjoying about pregnancy?

What are you NOT enjoying about pregnancy?

Cravings?

This board needs to get busy, ladies!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

Pages

iVillage Member

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome? Honestly, I still feel terrible!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome? I shouldn't really complain as it's not really been that bad.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome? Off and on good. I can actually eat without puking, but still feeling nauseous. I have the luxury of sleeping 12 hours a night (full time student with no kids, something I know will end in 3 weeks), so not too tired during the day.

How far along are you? Still bloated? Any bump yet? 10 Weeks 1 day along with a small bump I can defiantly notice in my pelvic area, other then that just really bloated. My waist has gotten a lot thicker.

Have you made the big announcement yet? Who have you told? We told our parents the day we found out and DH has told some people at work (one who is having fertility problems as well). I will tell friends and extended family in the middle of June and DH's siblings the next time I see them (probably Mother's Day).

What are you wearing? Regular clothes? Transition clothes? Maternity? I am wearing my "fat" jeans (the ones I wear during AF bloat) and workout pants.

iVillage Member

I still get nausous a lot, very tired, but food doesn't look disgusting anymore.

Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member

i'm exhausted and stressed.

iVillage Member
Agreed! This summer my clinical rotation is going to require me to be there 4 days a week and of course I'll still be working 26 hrs on the weekend. If my 2nd trimester is not a "honeymoon" I may not survive!

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome? I felt really good for a 2 days last week but now i am back to all day food aversion and nausea but it is much milder than before. I am also really really tired again - whatever that bean is doing is stealing all my energy!

How far along are you? Still bloated? Any bump yet? 12 w 3 d - uterus has moved out of my pelvis but no discernable bump just generally looking fat :(

Have you made the big announcement yet? Who have you told? Announcement was made many weeks ago so that i could ask for p & pt to help me get through the first trimester

What are you wearing? Regular clothes? Transition clothes? Maternity?

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member

How are you feeling lately? Pukey? Tired? Hungry? Awesome? Tired, and Hungry. But also pukey. I haven't gotten sick yet, it's more like the all day nausea feeling

How far along are you? Still bloated? Any bump yet? 11 weeks and 3 days. No real bump yet.

Have you made the big announcement yet? Who have you told? Pretty much everyone knows

What are you wearing? Regular clothes? Transition clothes? Maternity? I usually wear yoga pants around the house.

Who is at home with you? DH/SO? Kids? Pets? DH, DS, 1 DS, 2, 1 cat, 1 dog

Doing any shopping yet? What do you have your eye on? Nope no real shopping done

What are you enjoying about pregnancy? Just the fact that I am pregnant, knowing this will be our last

What are you NOT enjoying about pregnancy? Being so tired

Cravings? Anything salty or Peanut Butter

Photobucket

Pages