Not sure whether to laugh or cry! (reads like a rant but just flabberghasted!) Monster baby boy

iVillage Member
Not sure whether to laugh or cry! (reads like a rant but just flabberghasted!) Monster baby boy
Fri, 09-14-2012 - 12:26pm

:smileyvery-happy:I am 29 weeks 3 days along and the guestimate from u/s this week is 4lbs 3oz up from 3 weeks ago 2lbs 12oz! 95th% This is gonna be a monster baby!:smileyembarrassed:

Now I do have a history of big babies dd#1 10lbs 10oz 5 days late dd#2 8lbs 1oz week early and ds was 8lbs 10oz week early. I have also have been checked for diabetes 3 times this pregnancy 2, 1hour and 1, 3 hour and they are all normal. I will be delivered by repeat c-section but no earlier than 39 weeks (its sceduled for 39 weeks and 1 day) and thats fine with me less risk of premie issues but how big is this baby gonna get?! (ds#1 was only 6lbs and 12oz 12 days late)

Don't get me wrong I am all for healthy chubby babies I'm not complaining about him but about my current size which is still 9 weeks from being done and I am so big and starting to swell and can't breathe fully and he's zapping my brain cells! I called the elevator a library 2 days ago and again today and nothing spelled right looks right. Anyways here's to a healthy, happy and huge pregnancy right!? Good luck ya'll!:smileytongue:

href="http://lilypie.com/"> 

preview image

iVillage Member
My goodness!! We are seriously going to have some BIG babies on this board!! good luck, girl!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012