November!!

iVillage Member
November!!
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 10:49pm

Eek it is finally November! OUR month! So excited! Best of luck to us all. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 7:21am
Speaking of... did Margret have her baby yet? Anyone know? She said she was having bloody show a few days ago and wondered if anyone's heard any update since. I'm still hanging in there. After that episode earlier this week, I feel absolutely nothing resembling labor in any way. I wouldn't mind just a little sign... anything.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 10:44am
Me too! I can't wait to see pictures of all of the little ones!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 12:45pm

I am happy to announce that I *THINK* I woke up with a slow leak today! Its only every once in awhile so Im waiting to make sure so I dont go in and look silly! lol Plus, I dont really wanna to call DH home from work, which I know he would be freaking out, and call my mother in law home from work and find out its nothing... plus... we are suppose to go to a Christmas stuff sale when DH gets home...so Im hoping if it is.. I can wait till later this evening when everyone is home already to go in! If not.. I only have until THURSDAY! That is so close! DH and I were watching one of the tv shows we watch... Supernatural...lastnight that we had missed on Wed. and he was randomly like.... "This is the last time we will be watching Supernatural without Jacari." He is right! YAY!!! IM SO EXCITED TO BE ABOUT DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 12:58pm

I have a HIDEOUS headcold.  She has to wait until I can breathe and not look all lazy-eyed in pictures!! 

But if she decided to come out today, I'd be fine with it...

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 7:37pm
That's exciting, Samantha! Keep us posted. :)
Lilypie Maternity tickers