Okay girls...

iVillage Member
Okay girls...
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 2:22pm

I stopped using IV years ago with the last change because it started moving so slow for me, I couldn't make it worth it. So when I got pregnant this go-around, I missed my EC, and found out that switching from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome would help, so I did that and it was SOOOO much faster. Not perfect, but better. So I've now completely switched to Chrome and with this new system, I can't read replies or reply myself on Chrome.... now I can read & reply on IE, but again.... it's too slow to make it worth it :(

I'll keep checking in to see if they get the kinks worked out... wouldn't bail on ya that fast! But when you don't see or hear from me, you know why. 

I miss our old board!

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:26am

gafirewife wrote:
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I can't view replies either. I'm on Firefox and have tried clearing my cache, cookies, etc. in an attempt to maybe get things to work, but with no luck. So I can read original posts and reply, but can't see any replies. I'm hoping things get better soon, because I can't put IE on my computer (it crashes every single time!), and I want to read everyone's posts!! I know the old boards had some issues, but I miss being able to read what's going on with everyone!

Hi there,

You may not be able to see this, but just wanted you to know that I'm sending you a Private Message so that we can communicate.  Thanks!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 7:20am
I don't have any problems with Mozilla Firefox browser. Also, it's not as susceptible, I think, to attacks as Microsoft or Google. Hope that helps.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 6:31pm

I have not been having any problems with Chrome (it is all I use now since the others are so slow).Try clearing your cache.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 4:24pm
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I can't view replies either. I'm on Firefox and have tried clearing my cache, cookies, etc. in an attempt to maybe get things to work, but with no luck. So I can read original posts and reply, but can't see any replies. I'm hoping things get better soon, because I can't put IE on my computer (it crashes every single time!), and I want to read everyone's posts!! I know the old boards had some issues, but I miss being able to read what's going on with everyone!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 2:39pm

Yes, please hang in there with us!  Our tech team is working so hard to get these bugs worked out. I'm able to read and post in Chrome and just know that it is super quick (faster than it was!).  Once they get these kinks figured out, I think you'll love the speed!  I know that the reply issues are at the top of the priority list of fixes so hopefully we'll see it resolved soon. 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 2:34pm

Oh, girl - you just gotta hang on!!  We'll get it worked out! 

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012