OMG..ladies... I just realized I have 2 weeks and 6 days till my c-section!

iVillage Member
OMG..ladies... I just realized I have 2 weeks and 6 days till my c-section!
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 12:25pm

I was looking at the date of something else, and realized... I have LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!! I know he could come sooner... which I would be TOTALLY ok with.. But at the VERY LONGEST.. I have less than 3 weeks! I am so excited!

For the ladies that know your delivery day (c-section/induction) How long do you have?

-Samantha

Photobucket
iVillage Member

I have 2 weeks 1 day!! I am nervious and excited about that

iVillage Member
Me too!! I have 17 days left!! November 5th is my c-section! Ahhh

Photobucket

iVillage Member
My EDD is 11/14, but I always go eary and this little one is keeping me on my toes! Yesterday I had painful contractions every 10 minutes for 3 hours! Then I got them slowed to every 15 minutes after guzzling water and taking a long bath, fell alseep and have only had a few today. So, I may go any day now, hoping to last until 10/25. My doctor did say he won't let me go past 11/07, so we'll see if I make it until then.
iVillage Member
Wow, it's so crazy that we could have babies coming anytime in the next few weeks! I'm so excited for everyone, it's so close now!! As of right now, I won't be having a scheduled c-section or induction, but it still blows my mind that it's just around the corner!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member

IF I make it to the 19th when the doc has agreed that we will try to break my water (all depends on what my body is doing) - I have 32 days left! 

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012