OUCH!!!!! tmi

iVillage Member
OUCH!!!!! tmi
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 7:07am

I am living in the land of the worst and most cruel pregnancy symptoms. I have developed the beloved cheeseburger crotch as well as lightening crotch (that one is new to me). So not only is everything swollen out of control and even the touch of underwear makes me cringe, several times a day this kid tries to drill open my cervix. Then to top it off I have started to have this overwhelming pain that consumes my uterus and lasts for several minutes a few times each day, I don't think it is bh but i could be wrong. It almost feels like he is stretching out as much as he can and pushing my entire uterus to its breaking point. In summary ouch ouch ouch - I am in no hurry for the next 8 weeks to pass (don't feel prepared and scared) but if he keeps this up I will soon start wishing him out, LOL.

How is everyone else feeling? Are you having any bizarre or rarely talked about pregnancy symptoms? Only 2-3 months to go for all of us, we can do it!

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 1:26pm

Lol! I love the "cheeseburger crotch"... don't love it for ya, but the phrase makes me laugh! 

Yeah, I'm uncomfortable pretty frequently. I get kicked in the cervix a lot, and he does the stretching thing too. Really he gets under my ribs and stretches out there,,, that hurts.

I'm SO ready for November. I've enjoyed having him in there, but I'm all done with being pregnant. Not that I'd wish him out right now, I just wish I could fast forward.

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 5:29pm

LOL at "cheeseburger crotch," BUT - I know your pain.  I haven't developed it THIS TIME and I'm hoping I don't!  I sure did last time, though!  I also get the cervix drill several times a day.  This little girl feels like she scratching her way out...

We can make it!!  We can make it!!

PLEASE HURRY, NOVEMBER!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012