Saw my Belly move!

iVillage Member
Saw my Belly move!
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 10:49pm
I saw my belly move for the first time last night! I didn't feel ds1 move very much St all until I was in my 3rd trimester. This little guy is either really strong and hyper, or he's gonna be really big. Ds1 was 8lbs5oz and 21in, I tried to go natural with him and my ob insisted that I needed all sorts of interventions. I am going to s midwife now and I am going to deliver this baby natural and I am getting a little nervous that he's goon be over 9lbs.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-29-2012 - 11:17pm
A couple weeks ago I still wasn't sure if the bubbles I felt were the baby or what...until a STRONG one came along and I lifted up my shirt and saw a poke just under my belly button. Super freaky, but awesome at the same time. I couldn't believe I could see the movements before I was even sure it was him! Then there was no doubt.

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 9:22am

I've been seeing Lily's little kicks for a couple of weeks now, but I'm pretty sure DH and everyone else thinks I'm crazy because she stops after just a couple of thuds and then no one else gets to see it.  I grab my phone and try to get it on video, but she just knows what I'm doing I guess and stops.  lol  I did finally get a couple of video, but they weren't the big ones I've seen so they're hard to see.  I told my mom about it and she said yeah, some of the best things just Mommy gets to see. And I asked if that was our reward for the back aches and swollen ankles.  :-)

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 9:41am

The remote!  lol  I will have to try that one.

Pregnancy%20ticker