Second Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
Second Trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri, 04-27-2012 - 1:37pm

I am breathing a huge sigh of relief today - finally the second trimester is here! I don't feel much better however my stress level has dropped significantly with the knowledge that the mc rate is much lower now and I have finally passed all of my personal mc benchmarks as well. Now I just need energy and nausea issues to resolve and everything will be perfect. I haven't had an us or been lucky enough to hear my LO via doppler but quickening has started which has me feeling quite confident. I love those little flutters!

Congrats all the other ladies who reached this benchmark yesterday and today! It won't be long and everyone will be here.

Tabatha

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Yay!!!! I pass the first trimester the day before Mother's Day here in the U.S. It's pretty sweet this year! I really think this bean is going to STICK! So glad you've made it out of the woods and into the clearing! Take a deep breath for the rest of us!!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member

Congrats!! I am sure your stress level is lowering with that knowledge! I don't blame you for being stressed/worried esp when you don't have the ultrasound early like most! I still have a couple of weeks but mainly looking forward to the hope of more energy and less sickness!!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

Yay!! I know you've got to feel less stressed.

I told someone the other day that my baby has graduated and is now fetus!

Pregnancy%20ticker