Signature help?!

iVillage Member
Signature help?!
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 8:04pm

Since the change over, IV won't let me add a siggy or ticker.  Well, I can't see now where to add the ticker, but everytime I try to add a signature I get a message that says that my email address is already taken. Of course it is- by me!  I've tried logging out and then back in again and nothing works. Any ideas?

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-06-2012 - 8:01am

momof5-9406 wrote:
<p>Since the change over, IV won't let me add a siggy or ticker.  Well, I can't see now where to add the ticker, but everytime I try to add a signature I get a message that says that my email address is already taken. Of course it is- by me!  I've tried logging out and then back in again and nothing works. Any ideas?</p>

Hi there,

This is a known issue that our tech team is aware of.  It's on the list of things to be fixed.  Hurricane Sandy put a delay on the fixes, unfortunately, with power being out at our NYC offices for over a week.  Several iVillage staff members had to be evacuated from their homes and some are still working from home due to transportation issues.  I'll keep you posted when I hear more but hopefully these bugs will be fixed soon.  Thanks for your continued patience!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-06-2012 - 2:09pm
Thanks, Kristy. I am glad it's not something I am doing wrong. I can be patient! :)