Today's goal

iVillage Member
Today's goal
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 10:25am

Nice cloudy cool day with very little humidity and my kids are in daycare so I am going to tear apart my room and make a huge mess in the rest of the house so I can get my room rearranged and set up to fit the baby. This has been driving me crazy for weeks so I need to get it done. Get ready body, here it comes (wish me luck)!!!

Anyone else have a goal for today?

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 10:50am
I have about 10 pounds of squash to prep for the freezer, but it will have to wait another day or so because my new freezer isn't here yet.

So, I think I'll tear up DS's closet again and get it ready for school. Then I'll tear up my room tomorrow!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 12:53pm
My goal is to not get absurdly rage-y. I find myself getting worked up about the most ridiculous things! So far so good (at 10am).

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 4:04pm
Well, I am recuperating today. I tore up my sewing room and storage room last week and cleaned out tons of trash and junk to donate. Then I cleaned out and painted the nursery. I am exhausted. But, I'm with you, with being a full time student the last 3 years, year round, my house is a disaster. I will be going room by room cleaning and organizing and getting ready. We'll be hosting a big family party in a few weeks and having guests sleeping over, so I have tons to do to make the house look respectable. :smileyhappy:
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 4:22pm
My goal today is to make it to the kids' bedtime and not lose every ounce of patience with them like I did yesterday. I think the heat plus being uncomfortable all the time has made me just a *wee* bit more irritable lately!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 6:40pm
We are closing on our house Friday and moving Saturday. I just wanna stay sane with all these boxes in my house.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 8:43pm
Oh, I so need to tear up my room and get rid of stuff I don't use and the baby's room and find places to store everything that's just on the floor in there.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 10:19pm

Goal Achieved!!! Well, at least half achieved. Room has been rearranged and the crib and change table (new experience for me, my sister gave it to me) are set up now. The worst part remains - dealing with the mountain of Junk that I allowed to accumulate in our room. My body is tired! Time for some r&r;  hopefully tomorrow will be nice enough to have a beach day.

Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!