Update from tabigale

iVillage Member
Update from tabigale
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 12:58pm

I finally figured out a way to log in but it was a huge hassel and my ivillage.com login was not reliable last year so it may not work again without another hassel. Unfortunately it seems that ivillage.ca users can't log in at all (or at least i haven't been able to since the update) so this may be my last post on ivillage untill the kinks are worked out.

Timothy and I have been home for a whole week now and everything is going great. His weight at discharge (24 hrs old) was 8 lbs 9 oz; he was weighed again on Thursday and is now 9 lbs 3 oz! He loves his 'mommy milk' - that is what my 3 yr old calls breastmilk : ) He is a great baby - so far only waking to eat pretty much every 2 hrs. I was sohappy to get to see his eyes for about an hour this morning! My girls adore him and love to 'help' with diaper changes and holding him. My only difficulty is getting used to the sleep disruptions at night - I am a sleep whore so it is killing me!

Since I am not sure how to use the new iv or if i will be able to log back on in the near future I will post my fb page for anyone who wants to see pics or stay in touch (sorry if it breaks any iv rules) - http://www.facebook.com/tabatha.blaneygale. Please send me a quick msg so I know who you are or I may not add you.

Good luck to everyone and an advance congratulations. Those precious bundles won't be much longer!

Tabatha

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 11:39am

So glad things are going so well for your family.  So sorry your .ca access is so hosed.  I hope they can remedy that for you soon.  We miss you.  Enjoy your little bundle of joy.