Won't be around much, getting irritated with iv

iVillage Member
Won't be around much, getting irritated with iv
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 5:39pm
I have two kids at home and work full-time at an employer that blocks access to iv. The only chance i have to access is from my phone. Since the changes, the experience sucks. I cant read any replies to anything, which is why I haven't bothered posting about my last two appts. This is the time where we should start having so much more activity on our board and I can't use it anymore. I also have a lot of issues composing posts and have to write some without being able to see what I've typed, so please pardon they type-os. I find it astounding that they did so little testing of the mobile experience and am very disappointed that they haven't made it a priority to fix this. My update: I'm gbs negative this time, which is great because last time I was positive and had too fast of a labor. At 37w, i was 2 cm and 0% effaced and Dr estimated baby's weight at 6#12oz. Im scheduled for an induction on 11/7 at 39w exactly. Dr said she thinks I'll have the baby before noon that day. Can someone send me an email when they fix the reply issue? I'm tired of wasting my time checking.

Tiffa, 35

DH, 36

DD born 10/15/08, Baby #2 due 10/18/10

iVillage Member

Hi Tiffa,

I'm guessing you won't be able to see this reply, but wanted you to know that I'm going to send you a private message now.  Thanks!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

Thanks for checking in with her Kristi! 

As a reminder - IV HQ is in NYC - we all know that they are crippled by the storm.  They are really pushing and trying to get all of the issues mended!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
I feel ya!!! It's been so frustrating since the changes. With so many complaints you would think something would be done!
iVillage Member

j_olene wrote:
I feel ya!!! It's been so frustrating since the changes. With so many complaints you would think something would be done!

I'm sorry you are frustrated too!  Our tech team was making great progress until hurrican Sandy hit.  Unfortunately the iVillage offices are without power and many members of our tech team had to evacuate their homes.  The ones that are able to work from home have spotty Internet and/or power access.  Once things are cleaned up and back on track, they'll be hard at work getting the bugs figured out once again.  I know it is frustrating but please hang in there with us!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

First time in a long time I have been sitting at the computer to view this page.  I also notice that even when I comment on a post that I now do not receive an email.  Plus I can not log in with my user name only with my email address.

I'm sure they will get all the glitches fixed it is just frustrating for a lot of us that are nearing the end of our time on this board.