DYK

iVillage Member
DYK
Fri, 06-22-2012 - 8:19pm

DYK the DYK (Did You Know)  thread is an awesome way to get to know each other! Everyone jump on in! :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: thesunshinekid
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 11:29am
DYK it's been down right cool where we are for the past two days? I am so ready for Fall!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
In reply to: jujub85
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 2:02am
DYK I'm reviving this thread because I am bored!

DYK it's supposed to hit 99* on Sunday. UGH. WHY. It's supposed to be fall. I'm not asking for sweater weather, but come on. I'm tired of holing up in the house in the afternoon because it's too hot.

DYK I hit 31 weeks today and I think heartburn came along with it. I was wondering when that lovely pregnancy symptom would surface.

DYK I installed the car seat yesterday and got it checked out at the hospital. It feels like a weight lifted. I had the task all built up in my head and thought it would be such a hassle. The Keyfit was super easy to install - I did it right the first time.

DYK I'm getting nervous about labor/birth. DH probably won't be able to be there and the far off possibility that it was several months ago is now practically next month!

DYK I think I'm done now...after typing a novel. lol

Julie - eagerly awaiting DH's homecoming & the arrival of our first DS, due 11/29/12

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 9:17am
DYK I hate that your DH might not make it?

DYK heartburn is THE SUCK?

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
In reply to: tabigale
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:00am
DYK that I figured out what my kids will be for halloween and they are the easiest costumes ever - a monkey and a cat. All i need is a brown sweat suit (for the monkey) and preferably an orange/beige sweatsuit (for the cat), make some foam ears and attach them to a head band, stuff pantyhose for a tail and pin it to the bum, and a little face make up. Easy peasy and now I can cross it off my to do list (once i find the pants and shirts tomorrow hopefully).
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:23am
DYK that is the cutest idea!

iVillage Member
In reply to: tabigale
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 12:26pm
DYK I am officially ready - only had one item left on my list and it is done. Hospital bags are packed and by the door to go out to the van. Still some small stuff to do but nothing critical. Can't wait for DH to have some time to move the baby's dresser downstairs!.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 1:57pm
DYK I wish I were a little closer so I could justify packing my bags!!??

iVillage Member
In reply to: mommy2moz
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:33am

DYK that I haven't checked the DYK thread in FOREVER?

DYK that that's silly, because I always like this thread?

DYK that I need to get Halloween costumes ready for my kids too? My 3rd child wants to wear her spider costume from her dance recital last year (they danced to a jazzed up version on "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"). But it doesn't have legs, so I need to figure out how to make her look like a spider.  My oldest two just wore Halloween t-shirts last year, so maybe they'll do the same this year. Easy & cheap! Now to figure out the 3 year old.... hmmmmm.

DYK that I've almost got my bags packed for the hospital? I think I've already mentioned that somewhere, but I'm feeling awfully accomplished :smileyvery-happy:

DYK that I still haven't installed the car seat? I bought it forever ago, but it's still sitting in the box. Maybe the plan will be to deep clean the van this weekend and get it installed. The sucker's so huge, we really need to make sure it's going to fit.

DYK that the high is supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow??? I'm so excited!!! Now if I could only drink that Spiced Pumpkin Latte from Starbucks! Yes.... I'm a big, fat, pregnant whiner!

DYK that the spell check tries to correct Starbuck's with Cataracts? Silly.

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:39pm
DYK My MIL is a Starbuck's junkie. I almost never indulge - she's coming when baby is born and I'm sure she'll spoil me rotten with "Starbies!"

iVillage Member
In reply to: mommy2moz
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:27pm

DYK I would love someone else around me to be a Starbuck's junkie? DH will go once a month just to buy a Tall and get the free app :/

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40