feeling poo!

iVillage Member
feeling poo!
Sun, 04-08-2012 - 1:50pm

hi all

i hope your all well and enjoying your pregnancy. i know i wish i was.

i have been vomiting for the past 3 days

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 1:24pm

wow 40 views and not one reply. i thought this board was for support

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 1:36pm

Sorry you haven't had any responses. I know it really sucks to be sick. So far I have only been nauseous this time, but my 3rd pregnancy was 24/7 nausea/vomiting. I didn't get rid of it til 20 weeks. So I definitely feel for you. You are right, it is hard to enjoy and be happy when you can barely function. People keep telling you to be happy or that's part of pregnancy, but until they know how crappy you feel, they need to be quiet! I hope you get some relief soon! Are you going to try and see your doc to get some prescription meds?

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 2:17pm
Aw yuck. That sucks. So far I'm just having silly aversions. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect, but I keep waiting for the dreaded sickness to hit me. Maybe this one won't be as severe for you. I feel you on the emotional stuff. Things get me riled so fast now days and I fight back tears sometimes when I know it's just silly.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 3:15pm
I am lurking from the Oct EC and we have a few women who have hyperemesis and has already been to the hospital for iv's. I pretty much have thrown up every day from week 5 to today at 14w2d. I don't have it as bad as some but it still is awful. Check out the Oct EC if you want. Hang in there
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 6:20pm

I am sorry you are feeling so miserable. I hope something will finally work for you and you can enjoy just being pregnant. I kind of know how you are feeling (but not really the same), I had my tonsils out when I was 22 and I could not keep anything down for more than a week (tried everything even suppositories and ended up being hospitalized for 2 days).

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 8:36pm
Hi! I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable. I've been pretty miserable too, but I think you have me beat. I usually only vomit every 4 days or so (on average). My morning sickness comes and goes throughout the day up until 4pm, but then pretty much stays with me all night long after 4pm. It's really frustrating. I want to be eating good foods for me and the baby, but can't eat anything except very limited snacks throughout the day.

I hope you don't end up in the hospital and find some relief.

Lilypie Maternity tickers