Intro : Veteran Mama who is also a Certified Lactation Counselor and Birth Doula

iVillage Member
Intro : Veteran Mama who is also a Certified Lactation Counselor and Birth Doula
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 10:28am

Hey All!

Jennifer Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

Welcome!

iVillage Member

That's an awesome thing to do! I am sure we will have questions time to time ;) Congrats on your pregnancy!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Congratulations and Welcome! I used a doula during my last delivery and I'm very glad I did, even though it was a very fast labor. If this pg sticks, I will definitely have a doula again. I don't know if the one I used before is working now, since she had a baby, but whoever I use will just know that they can't take long to get to the hospital.

I had a LC come to my house after my first due to problems with BF and that was the best $85 I spent.

Good luck.

Tiffa, 35

DH, 36

DD born 10/15/08, Baby #2 due 10/18/10

iVillage Member
Hi there!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the November 2012 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
I hope you won't mind me kind of hijacking your post here. I was just hoping maybe you could tell me honestly what you think. I'm guessing you know everything there is to know about pregnancy, and beta levels. I had my first beta draw done on the 12th. Those results were 44,000 something. My next draw was yesterday the 14th. Which would have been at 6weeks 6days. Those results were only 58,000. Obviously not even close to doubling. Is there much of a chance this pregnancy will have a positive outcome? From my understanding that was not at all good news. Though my doctor didn't seem concerned, she only said I needed to keep my scheduled us for Tue. Tell me honestly how bad this is in your opinion. Please and thank you so much
iVillage Member

Welcome!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers