New here :)

iVillage Member
New here :)
Fri, 04-06-2012 - 11:35pm

Hey yall, Im Hilary, I live in MS with my husband Thomas and my two girls, Charlotte (Dec 08) and Clara (Nov 10). And just found out a couple weeks ago we are expecting #3. I am excited and terrified. ;) Im not sure exactly when Im due, sometime between Nov 27-Dec 5. I have an u/s on April 19 to determine due date.

With both of my girls I was SUPER sick (as in almost had to be hospitalized sick) but this time, I dont feel sick at all, not even a bit queasy. Actually the only symptom I have is being super tired. This has me worried a little bit... so Im anxious for our u/s! lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: hilhillrn
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 9:20am
Hi Hillary! Your girls are adorable! Remember - you could be so early that M/S hasn't had the chance to kick you in the face yet. Mine usually never started until 6 or 7 weeks. I got slammed at 5.5 weeks this time. Every pregnancy is really different.
Your U/S is the day after mine!
Good luck and welcome to the board!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 11:07am

Congrats! I am Margret due with #4 on Nov 20. I hear you on the morning sickness! My 3rd was like that. It was a daily struggle just to function, and here I am just a tad of nausea time to time. I have never made it to this point without actually throwing up. I hope it stays away this time for you! I have also just been super tired! Where in MS are you from? I am originally from the Memphis area, but the military has moved away from there. Excited to get to know you!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 8:08am
Hi Hilary,

Congratulations on expecting your third child and welcome to the November 2012 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 10:59pm
Hi, I am new here also! I live in NJ, and am expecting twins after TTC for over three years. We finally did ivf in march, our first time, they transferred two embryos and we had 4 others to freeze. So, I am excited and nervous. I have had some spotting and today some bleeding. Went to the doctor today after the bleeding and everything looked fine. Two embryos and two heartbeats, and since we are going to an RE still, we know they have grown since the last U/S. Hope to share this journey with others, especially anyone who can help a first timer, like myself. :) Jenn
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 1:27am

OMG Hilary I just did a total double take!

Photobucket