Baby is measuring small

iVillage Member
Baby is measuring small
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 11:14am
My ultrasound yesterday showed that I am 5w1d and I should be 6w4d. I was actually thought the tech would tell me I am 6w7d because I ovulate early. I just didn't imagine that I would be going through again after a miscarriage in Oct. I will be 34 in May and I thought my eggs would still be young enough to produce healthy babies. It was so easy with my first pregnancy. Well, they took bloodwork after my ultrasound yesterday and I goback tomorrow for more to see how my levels have changed. Hopefully they are increasing and my little one just needs more time.

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 1:54pm

I am so sorry it was not meant to be. Two M/C in a row is hard to handle (there was a girl in my TTCYFC group who had two in a row and it was really hard for her). If you have not done anything so far you might want to have a D&C and have the fetus looked at to see if it was something genetic or something causing them, but they may also just be the random abnormalities. I hope you heal fast and get the little one you want in the end.

Pages