Please pray... I don't think I can do this (loss possible)

iVillage Member
Please pray... I don't think I can do this (loss possible)
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 2:41am

My story:

I was on Lo-Ovral 28 the recalled BCP and got pregnant.

LMP 2/10 but periods where very whacky on this pill 12/5 and then 1/16 were my last two since starting AF. I have been nursing my daughter she is now 30 months old and I started BCP when I got my first AF after 26 months about of going AF free.

On 3/9 I took a HPT faint positive and again positive digital. 3/10 Blood work done 15 HCG. U/S on 3/12 nothing in uterus yet. U/S on 3/19 nothing in uterus yet. U/S on 3/29 showed a sac HCG from 3/24 was a little over 4k. I had lots of implantation cramping on 3/9-3/11. I am probably in the 6 week range I have been given due dates all over November by the nurses and the techs who don't know a dang thing. I am saying 11/24 because it coincides with the implantation symptoms and the start of 15 HCG in my blood stream.

On 4/5 I had a repeat U/S. Both 3/29 and 4/5s sac wasn't measured. Doctor things my pregnancy is unhealthy and will end in miscarriage. He says the baby won't develop since there is still a sac. He offered me the chance to have a D&C I said no. He offered me a pill to abort I said no. He then got flustered with me a little and said well come back in 2 weeks if I last that

iVillage Member
((((hugs)))) hang in there and let us know how you are feeling. This is so tough!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
I think you made a very wise decision not to take the pills or do a d&c. 6 weeks is early to see anything. I think you need to try to relax as much as possible and pray that everything is fine.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

P&PT coming your way.

iVillage Member
(((HUGS))) P&PT coming your way. I think you are doing the right thing by waiting and getting a second opinion.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member

P&PT headed your way. I agree with all the pp, 6 weeks is fairly early to see anything but the sac (most women don't get their first US until 8-11 weeks)

iVillage Member
I'm with everyone else -- I think you're wise to wait. This stuff is hard -- a lot harder than I expected it to be. The uncertainty and the being completely out of control of the situation -- it's enough to make you crazy. Hang in there and keep us posted!

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member

*Hugs Hun*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Just checking in - how are you? Any more news yet?
Tabatha
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!