Update on situation

iVillage Member
Update on situation
Wed, 04-18-2012 - 8:13pm

I am not getting answers and am stuck in limbo on another week wait with what I was informed of a fairly large subchronic hemorrhage above the sac. They believe they have seen a fetal pole and flicker but they are having difficulties viewing since it is hanging out in the corner of the sac. I am about 2 weeks behind where I should be based on the online EDD calculators. This just isn't going to end good, but here is everything if someone can make sense of it. I can't stand another week wait!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 5:45am

Do I just go in there and say I want an ultrasound or what do I say to get one from an emergency room? I have had no bleeding or nothing. I am still nauseated off and on with pregnancy symptoms. Its hard finding doctors with my insurance very few take it currently this is a nurse practioner who is seeing me doing ultrasounds. I know she isn't too qualified to be doing this... Do I make up a symptom or something?

SO took me and the children to Washington from CA on vacation this week. He is sick of having me worry and we are scouting it to move here. I have emergency coverage out of state though... He has been wanting to take me someplace for a second opinion. I am even showing... my stomach has popped out. I think it is terrible and unethical making me wait like this she keeps having me wait and isn't giving me answers when I am asking questions. I don't get how the white looking blob in the sac could have my heart beat she didn't doppler it and this last report was really strange from the e-mailed test results. She said there was no yolk, no pole, but a heartbeat and a CRL that is bigger than last week. Sac grew but is still elongated which she says is bad. She hasn't given me pictures either so I can't even scan this stuff...

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 9:29am

Go to the emergency and say you have bad cramps,bring all your info with you.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 2:10pm
I agree! If this is a healthy pregnancy then all this stress is bad for you, and if its not you deserve to know. What youre going through is torturious! I hate it for you. Praying you find away to get a second opinion.
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-22-2012 - 3:53pm
I hope you find a way to get answers soon - what you are going through is intensely stressful and not good for anyone (that alone should get you an ultrasound in an ER). Please KUP.
You are in my prayers - Tabatha
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-24-2012 - 11:53pm

Are you still hangingin there alright? Do you have any other updates? When is your next appointment or did you end up seeing someone while you were away? Please KUP!

Pages