Disappearing symptoms?

iVillage Member
Disappearing symptoms?
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 8:51am

So I told myself early on that I was going to be more relaxed this time around, since I worried from day one to delivery with my last pregnancy. And of course I can't manage to do that! I was doing okay, since I had terrible nausea (no vomiting), peeing every 5 minutes, sore boobs, and complete exhaustion, and was sure that meant that baby was doing just fine. However, over the past couple of days, the boob soreness and morning sickness has eased up, although I am still completely exhausted. I can't help but wonder if something's wrong? Or am I just lucky this time around? My symptoms never went away until the end of the first trimester with any of my other successful pregnancies. Is anyone else in the same boat with these disappearing symptoms?

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:16am
I've just not had very many symptoms. So I'm worried because all this stuff I'm reading about isn't really happening. I guess that's kind of the same boat.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:23am
Mine come and go - a few days exhausted with aweful ms and then a few where i feel great - a little tired and starving! I am trying not to worry about ot and just enjoy the good days and rest on the bad ones, boy am i glad i have good days to recharge!
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:41am

Im in the same boat as you!!! I was feeling pretty yucky yesterday.... but today Im still tired, but dont feel sick.....Im still really gassy too. so I feel like something could be wrong... I know Im just being paranoid!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 1:50pm

I am in the lack of symptoms. Other than being tired and sore BB's before I tested, I have nothing. I do kind of have my weird sense of smell and taste. On my fourth pregnancy I figured it would be worse, and I have had ms in every pregnancy. It is either delayed or not happening. Not complaining, but the fact I have to wait until May 1st for an appointment is frustrating!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 2:04pm
Mine come and go, with DS I had NO symptoms until 34 weeks along lol
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:10pm

Mine have been coming and going. One day I will feel fine except for a little BB pain and the following day I won't be able to keep anything down, not be able to even hug my DH because the BB pain is so bad, and need to sleep the entire day.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:35pm
I am going through the same thing. We went away for the weekend and I was slightly miserable all weekend. Not sleeping good and first time of getting up every two hours. Anyway we got back home on Sunday and all day yesterday I felt pretty good. Even had that period where I actually forgot I was pregnant. But it does come back eventually here and there.
Pregnancy%20ticker