Feeling really strange!

iVillage Member
Feeling really strange!
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 7:35pm
I Just don't feel right! I'm 5 wks and This is my 3rd pregnancy, and I don't ever remember feeling like this! I know mild cramps are pretty normal. I just feel like I'm in a haze... Like I'm kinda dizzy and just not with it! I'm super tired... I know that's normal though. We went to the mall yesterday and I had some mild lower back aches. My cramps are in my lower abdomen and thighs and all this is just scaring me! I'm so paranoid something bad will happen :(. I thought I would be a pro at this whole Pregnancy thing by now, lol! Anyone else just feeling off? I guess I need reassurance everything is ok!
-Lucy
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 1:30pm
I hope it's not blood pressure stuff. I had pre- e and had to deliver at 36 wks with my 1st dd. I saw stars then and would get super light-headed. This is different. It almost feels like I'm drunk, lol! You know when you first get buzzed and feel a little spinny? It's a little better today, so maybe it will go away :). I hope! Thanks for making me feel better ladies:)
-Lucy
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 12:42pm
I already feel like I have pregnancy brain! I have been dizzy at times. Super tired yesterday but I have been unable to sleep at night. I also feel like I am feeling every little thing and worrying. Yesterday I had some weird pinchy feelings yesterday. This is our 4th (#2) for DH and first we actually ttc.
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 7:55am
Me too. I was wondering why I had 'space brain' so early but it seems common enough. Mine cleared up over the last week. I think the only concern could be blood pressure issues but thats unlikely this early except if you stand up too quick :)
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 6:51am
I get super dizzy and fuzzy headed. I did with my last pregnancy too. It can be normal. Just take it easy and rest when you can.
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 9:07pm
Don't feel bad, this is my 7th pregnancy and 5th child, and I'm feeling the same way, I'm worried over every little thing and just praying everything is okay. I've had mild cramping, particularly on one side, that goes down into my leg as well. And I had the dizzy, foggy feeling at work last week, although it seems to have gotten better, which also scares me! This whole early pregnancy period is so nerve-wracking, but all we can do is hope for the best until we know that everything is okay!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!