First Response has a faint line but def. darker that can be photographed and seen. Is this a BFP?

iVillage Member
First Response has a faint line but def. darker that can be photographed and seen. Is this a BFP?
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 10:20pm

A faint line popped up right away and stayed. It is light pink and this is the best I can photograph it. Is there a very sensitive digital test I can take? I think I might be in a state of shock atm, lol.

iVillage Member

if it makes you feel better, take another test. Maybe a digital??

Photobucket THANKS TO Bab
iVillage Member
Definately a bfp - congratulations (i think). Sorry to hear your pills didn't work.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member

Ack yes the vitamins I will grab some at the 24/7 store in a bit and look like a total freaky lady buying prenatals at 4am or something after my daughter wakes up... LOL

iVillage Member
Congratulations! Unexpected babies are wonderful babies! You know they are truly a gift! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!! (and yes...stop taking the BC pills and start on a prenatal right away! I just picked some up at Target)
Photobucket
iVillage Member

With the recall being in Jan/Feb there are going to be some surprise October and November babies for sure!

iVillage Member

I haven't been believing this I took one today just in case at my usual time. Do I just stop taking these things? I didn't know they were recalled until it was pointed out to me when I went to Yahoo Answers about the chances of getting pregnant on these pills. I guess they were recalled in Feb because they didn't have the right medication in some of them.

iVillage Member
Katizma-you had a package of the recalled pills? Oh my...! I wonder if there are any other ladies on this board with the same pill issue?!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I went back to Walgreens for a digital it said yes. I was on BC pills which is why this is so unexpected they were recalled though. I am freaking out IDK when I am even due :( I think it will be November though

iVillage Member

It looks like a BFP to me. Congrats!