HCG levels in blood confirmed today in office and light cramping (implantation?) 3-4 weeks.

iVillage Member
HCG levels in blood confirmed today in office and light cramping (implantation?) 3-4 weeks.
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 10:36pm

I had told my doctor's office this morning and quit taking Lo-Ovral 28 since my pos digital. I was seen on an urgent Saturday appt because they disliked hearing of the cramping and wanted my HCG levels confirmed since I was on BC. I was given a stat HCG it came back 15 I was told to discontinue the birth control pills (duh I did after a positive!). They believe I am in very early pregnancy around 3 weeks and that my period this month might not

iVillage Member
Yeah I have a tribal number and all that...but I live in Kentucky and there are no tribal doctors here...so i just go to a regular doctor.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

From week 3 to week 4 I had a lot of mild cramping and stretching and pulling sensations. I didn't have those with my DD so it was new and a little scary but I think it's totally normal. It did stop after several days and I haven't had much of it at all since, and I'm 6 weeks along today. I'm sure everything is fine but I totally understand you being nervous. Btw, Congrats! :)

-Rachel

Photobucket
iVillage Member
tysm <3 I remember the cramping mildly it has died down today.
iVillage Member
I am Miwok mixed with other stuff on my dad's side like French and German. My mom has a blood quantum and tribal roll number. My children and I get tribal health care including medical, pharmacy, dental, and psychiatric if needed. Do you get these too?
iVillage Member
Sorry I hit reply before I was done.... I was going to add in the beginning before I missed my period I had pretty bad cramping...so I think cramping may be normal. Wishing you luck!!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
I'm half Cherokee! Good to see another Native American on the are!!
Photobucket