I just don't feel pregnant

iVillage Member
I just don't feel pregnant
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 10:34am
Is anyone else out there just not feeling pregnant?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 2:27pm
Thank you ladies! I feel better, I've been having waves of nausea, which are not the greatest feeling, but at least I feel like I'm still in the game :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-13-2012 - 2:16pm
I was just feeling this way for the past few days. I am tired, but that's just because I didn't get enough sleep last night. Otherwise, no more sleepiness than usual. I seem to remember that happening a little later (around 6 weeks) in my last pregnancy. It wasn't right off the bat. So maybe it's just early still. The symptoms I was experiencing in the beginning have faded or only appear once in a while now. Just so you know, you're not alone.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 4:10pm
I am lurking from the October EC. I would ask about progesterone supplements. My RE likes progesterone to be 20 or higher during pregnancy. Low progesterone can cause spotting. I hope you have a good 9 months. :)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 3:22pm
I wasn't tired with my first. And I didn't get nauseated until about week 7 or 8 with my second; never threw up with him. Every pregnancy is different. Hang in there
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 1:06pm
My nausea got much better this weekend, which just worries me... With my last pg, the exhaustion didn't kick in until 7w, which was good since I took the bar at 6w.

I know its hard not to worry. I'm still waiting for my progesterone results from Thursday to come back. If my doctor isn't going to check it again, I'm probably going to go to Any Lab Test Now and pay out of pocket for one this week for some peace of mind. Did you doctor say she just wants it to stay above a certain level?

The first T is so tough with the waiting and worrying and not being able to get too excited or really start planning. It always seems to be the longest T.

Good luck getting thru it and take comfort in knowing that you aren't the only one worrying.

Tiffa, 35

DH, 36

DD born 10/15/08, Baby #2 due 10/18/10

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 11:35am
Try not to worry, hun! Everything will be ok! Sometimes, the symptoms start right away...other times, they start around weeks 6-9. With DS1, the morning sickness was immediate, but I was never really tired. With DS2, morning sickness didn't start until around 8-9 wks. That's about when the tiredness set in as well. It's hard not to compare your pregnancy to your other pregnancies, or to others in our group! Enjoy the time you're not sick...or tired! ;) I'm sure it'll come soon enough :P
Photobucket