My mind is playing tricks on me...

iVillage Member
My mind is playing tricks on me...
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 11:12am

I hate to put a negative messge, but I'm guessing that if I'm feeling like this, someone else probably is too.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 1:45pm
Every second of every day. This is my long-awaited rainbow baby. I can hardly wait to see the little flicker on the u/s screen. I have to wait until 4/18, I think it's normal. I think we'll relax just in time to deliver.

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-25-2012 - 4:08pm
Don't worry - I've had the same issue - though not because I haven't had any symptoms but I because this is my first pregnancy and I probably know more than should at this point because I'm a medical person. I pretty much had myself convinced that its just a blighted ovum the other day because you can still have pregnancy symptoms with it. The waiting for the first appointment and REAL confirmation that there's really something going on in there is the hard part I think! I'm just glad I'm not the only one. April 3rd is my 1st appt. It has seemed like and eternity waiting for it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

CL on

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 11:39am
I'm the "google queen" so I probably know more than I need to, but just enough to be dangerous. lol And then I got this email update from "What to Expect" this morning telling me that women who are nauseous are less likely to have a miscarriage. :-O I was like "what?!" Don't put that in a mass email like that. I'm not having any morning sickness type symptoms. That does not help me to read that at all. But it helps when I remind myself that my Grandmother didn't have any sickness or symptoms, no cravings, no nothing, with either of her pregnancies. My best friend from high school also had 2 m/s free pregnancies. As well as a coworkers wife. I don't think they should have said that in the email thing. I read about a blighted ovum the other day and thought, oh my, what if that happens? I won't know until later. What would I do? ugh. Other than being thirsty and the sore bbs...I've got nothing. Tomorrow I will be 6w.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 2:04pm

I am right there with you!! I have had tiredness and sore BB's at the very beginning. Not too much of anything right now! Last time I had already lost 5 lbs from throwing up so much. I am still tired, and believe me I am thankful I can still eat. It just seems like since I had MS with all 3 pregnancies that I should have it again? My doc doesn't see me until 10-12 weeks which will be May 1st! I am trying to focus on one day at a time, but I so want that ultrasound to calm me!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers