Scared that I'll get morning sicknes - (non-1st time moms may understand)

iVillage Member
Scared that I'll get morning sicknes - (non-1st time moms may understand)
Mon, 03-12-2012 - 11:07pm

Ok This is going to sound nuts but i'm scared that i'll get morning sickness this time around.

---- Rae Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

I totally get this.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
That only happened to me once. Last time I was pregnant. The stomach flu when around the house. I was the last to get sick. Only I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. And I was home, do I didn't have to worry.
I hope you miss puking.
Jen
Wife to Steve
Mommy to Chase (5) and Jasper (1)
Step Mom to Elizabeth (12) and Christian (10) pregnant
iVillage Member
I completely understand! Last pregnancy I had to wear liners all the time and its looking like I need to return to that habit. I don't know that they would be absorbant enough while puking but it wouldn't hurt to try. Best of luck - hope the morning sickness stays away!
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member

Glad I'm not alone :)

---- Rae Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

oops, again

iVillage Member
I do have the leaking issue when I sneeze. I would start doing daily Kegels now and maybe it will help some. It's because those muscles are so loose from vaginal birth before. I've had problems with this, however since my little one was born 4 years ago (and I tore pretty badly also, so maybe it's not even repairable, who knows?) and I hate doing the exercises and never think of it.

Another suggestion, keep spare underwear at the office just in case you need a change or be sure to wear a panty liner just in case for those little leaks.

I can totally sympathize! It's kind of embarrassing, sometimes I feel like I need Depends already. ;)
Lilypie Maternity tickers