Sea Bands?

iVillage Member
Sea Bands?
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:19pm

Who else is using sea bands?

Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:31pm

I tried them with my last pregnancy, and it didn't work for me. I also was further along and felt horrible 24/7. I am just starting to feel a tad nauseous now and attempting the unisom/b6 combo. I am on day 3 of this, and so far I don't think I feel much different. I did contemplate trying the sea band thing again, but my other concern is people wondering what I have on since my pregnancy is complete public knowledge. I hope they work for you, and I am sure everything is fine with your baby!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:42pm

I am using something like them called psibands. Mine look like those pretty rubber braclets people wear. I am loving them because they have a little knob you can turn to make the pressure harder or looser depending on how you feel. I had almost immediate relief from the slight nausea I was feeling this morning so I could actually drink water instead of the sparkling water I have been living on! Only time will tell if these things really work.but they seem to be since I have not been sick all day and normally would have vomited three times by now. And about the irrational fear of mc-ing, I have it too, but the sore boobs help put me at ease that it is not happening.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 1:57pm
I never get sore boobs! The only time I did get them was with my pg that I mc.
That was my only sypmtom. Weird, huh?

I like the sound of your psibands.
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-03-2012 - 4:32pm
I used them with my daughter and never got sick the entire pregnancy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 9:51am
I'm using them now and they are amazing. I felt almost inmediate relief. I took them off one night to sleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night puking! I put them back on a was fine within 5 minutes. I don't like how they look though!! It's getting warm here, and hard to hide them, ha! I still feel some nausea, so I know the baby is still ok!