SO sick!

iVillage Member
SO sick!
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 10:53am
This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never been so sick. I am constantly nauseous, and completely miserable. :(. I keep telling myself that there are millions of women who would gladly take my place to be pregnant, but AGHHHHH! Is anyone else like this? I am 7w1d. I go to the dr for my first appt tomorrow. I've been on Zofran, but it stopped working and all is does now is constipate me!! Tmi, sorry! Does phenegren work better for anyone vs. zofran. I can deal with it making me tired. I mean I can't eat or drink anything without feeling like I'm going to tO puke! Thanks for listening...
Lucy
iVillage Member
In reply to: lucy229
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 2:39pm

Just wanted to say I feel for you! My 3rd pregnancy was the worst! I would definitely bring it up and ask for something else. I have no experience on either of those medications. My doc would not prescribe me anything even with losing weight in the first trimester! Just stand your ground so you can get through this!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 2:40pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're so sick already.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 2:56pm
I am right their with you! This is my 7th pg (1 mc) and I am getting really sick. I'm asking my doctor about Zofran tomorrow. He is fine with prescribing me the meds, I just was too scared to use them before. I have been doing B6 and that seems to help and also I just picked up some sea bands at the store. I've got a couple more tough weeks for school and I just need to make it through! Good luck to you!
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 4:54pm
I know. Your situation sounds the same as me. I can't help getting those negative feelings either and breaking down in tears sometimes, but I just keep reminding myself that (hopefully) this is only temporary and looking forward to the second trimester. I haven't taken anything yet. I am losing weight though (not much, but just down a pound since I became pregnant) so I wonder if my doctor will have to prescribe something tomorrow at my first visit. I would prefer not to take something, but I feel miserable all the time and I don't feel like my eating has been healthy at all. I just eat whatever I can stomach at the time. That's usually not much. Also, I vomited for the first time over the weekend (sorry tmi) and I hope that it was the only time.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 6:28pm
Your not alone... :( Im so sorry. This is my 3rd pregnancy, and last night I almost threw up in bed in my sleep lol. The naseua woke me from my sleep and I have been so friggin uncomfortable and miserable. Constantly sick. When I feel like I need to eat it takes me 10 hours to eat... I keep telling myself only a few more weeks and to count my blessings...so I try to not whine about it, but I can't help but to delve into some self pity moments....
-Niomi Proud Mommy of Isaiah (5), Alexandria (3) and Expecting 11/2/2012 pregnancy
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 7:47pm
Today was the first day I almost tossed breakfast. I am 7 wks today. I have been nauseous off and on. I notice that I am the most nauseous when I am extremely tired. We had a super busy day Saturday plus birthday party that I cooked and baked a cake for. Sunday I was wiped out slept off and on most of the day.
I have also noticed this PG that I can not eat much. I could only eat one piece of pizza Saturday night. Really wanted more but I was stuffed!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 10:51am
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one:). I stopped taking the zofran bc it was constipating me and making me feel worse. I did go get some Sea Bands and have been SO SO much better the past couple days. I actually took them off last night to sleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night and had to puke (ew sorry!) I then immediately put the Sea Bands back on and my nausea was gone withing 5 minutes. So, if you're feeling woozy... Try these! Except I look like a weirdo work out freak wearing them around, LOL! I try to wear long sleeves! Haha
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 8:04pm

I was looking around to find ones that didnot look like exercise bands andfound these cute looking ones called psi bands. I am ordering some since I am getting motion sick on the train I take everyday, and will tell everyone how I like them. They work pretty much the same as sea bands with the acupressure point. psibands.com is the website for them.