sorry this is gross, its tmi

iVillage Member
sorry this is gross, its tmi
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 7:52am

hi all

dont read on if you have a weak stomach lol.

i am 25 + weeks and i am weeing when i sneeze. not good when i suffer with hayfever.  i have been doing pelvic floor exercises but still peeing.   anybody else with this problem??

also now this is TMI but here goes..... if i am on my feet alot and do alot of walking i am getting a lot of discharge. its not an infection it has been checked.  dont tend to get it if im a lazy  bum for a day, just when im active.  i just hope i not the only one lol

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 1:03pm
I'm with you with the sneezes! Ugh!

Also, I've had the discharge problem with other pgs, just not this one yet. I'm sure it's normal. You get more discharge in the latter part of your pregnancy. I've had to wear panty liners before to deal with it.
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 3:14pm
I am also in the same boat and have been for months, it is driving me crazy!! It is so bad that I can be just finishing in the bathroom, sneeze / cough, and then need to change my underwear and pants because I just soaked my clothes. I really don't understand that.

And the discharge is just another one of those pleasant side effects - I had myself checked for leaking fluids so many times in my second pg bc of increased discharge.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!