24 week Appt

iVillage Member
24 week Appt
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 4:44pm

Had my 24 week appointment today. I was a bit concerned going in because my baby, who has been active all day every day the past few weeks had been still the last cpl days! So we first did the doppler and her HB was good but no movement. So the dr did a little quick sonogram and there she was, moving all over! She just had herself transverse and was facing my back. Last time she was still breech and facing out. So I suppose she just got comfy in there. Also SHE is still a SHE. Good to know since I have been stock piling and shopping already haha. I signed the consent for a tubal ligation today too and I will also have to do another 3 hour glucose test in the next cpl weeks. :smileysad:  But on a positive, I got home just in ime to catch the delivery man delivering our new travel system!! http://www.target.com/p/chicco-cortina-keyfit-30-travel-system-in-miro-yellow/-/A-11120108?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|11120108&CPNG=baby&ci_sku=11120108&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

I have attached a sono pic from today.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 6:59pm
Nice shot!! Glad to hear 'she' is well and is just in a strange position.

Have you had GD before? I had to do the 3 hr test once but turned out that it was a false positive the first time. The 3 hr stuff is awful!! Its hard not to throw up if you aren't diabetic.
Proud Mom to Annika (4), Jamie (3), and 4 angels. Anxiously awaiting Baby #3!
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 8:13pm
No, but I had huge babies. 9lb 7oz and 8lbs for my older kids. So they had me do an early one hour, which I failed. And then a 3 hour, which I passed. Now they still want me to do a test for the normal time, but I have to do another 3 hour! It sucks! I gave my dr the lip. haha Ugh! I don't wanna!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:12pm

I am glad Harper is doing well, my lo is always transverse facing up, but loves punching and kicking every inch she can reach. Her sono pic is adorable!! I love the look of your new travel system! Good luck on your next GD test, I hope you pass with flying colors.