29 weeks appointment and ultrasound!!!

iVillage Member
29 weeks appointment and ultrasound!!!
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 3:32pm

I had a pretty good appointment! Im measuring a little big, but they also guess the babies weight to be just under 4lbs ALREADY, so I think thats why Im measuring a little big. Ive been having upper right rib pain, so I have to go have a gallbladder ultrasound done Wednesday, no fun!

The ultrasound was great! We finally got to see his face! His profile shot looks EXACTLY like his daddy! The tech turned on the 3D so I could see and he looked just like his daddy on it as well! We could even see hair already! He is a big boy and has chubby little cheeks! SO CUTE!! Ill attach some pictures!

Oh I about forgot, He was sucking ON HIS TOES during hte ultrasound! He had his foot all the way up the high! Could you imagine even being that flexable! lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 5:46pm

Aww the pics are so cute! I know it probably just the angle but his foot looks huge, I think he might be really tall. GL on wednesday with the gallbladder test and KUP on the results.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 4:23pm
Aw, you got some great pics! Glad your appointment went mostly well, and good luck with the gallbladder u/s on Wednesday!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 4:13pm
AwwAww, he's so cute!