Down To 2 Week Appointments ALREADY?!?!?!

iVillage Member
Down To 2 Week Appointments ALREADY?!?!?!
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 11:53am

I'm at 26 weeks now, and at my appointment today, the nurse switched me from every month to every 2 weeks! I really thought I'd have at least 1 more "month" appointment!

So every 2 weeks now until 34 weeks, then I switch to weekly.

Oh! And I had my 1 hour glucose test today. I'm so praying everything comes back normal! I just want and easy breezy rest of my pregnancy!

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 4:27pm
I was wondering about that just the other day! My next appointment won't be until 30 weeks, so I was trying to figure out if I'll start every 2 week appointments then or at 34 weeks. You'd think I would know this all by now, but I seem to have forgotten a bit since the last time around!

I hope your test results come back good and the next few months are uneventful and easy for you!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-09-2012 - 10:08am

I bet you will start by then! If they had let me come in for another month appointment, I would have been 30 weeks, and that seems right to me. Oh well! Lol!

theresa-2.gif picture by forceps40

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 8:43am
I went at 25 weeks and they still kept me on the 4 week follow ups. I guess it depends on your doctor's office or maybe what week you are in when you come in.

Third trimester is quickly approaching!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 12:35pm
I was just going through the paperwork my OB's office gave me early in my pregnancy, and it says that they switch to 2 week appointments at 28 weeks and weekly appointments after 34 weeks. They did want me to schedule my next u/s and the glucose test at 28 weeks, but I had to put it off until 30 because of my and DH's work schedules (which dr. was perfectly fine with, otherwise we would have done it sooner). So I guess after my next appointment I'll be seeing them a lot more frequently! Yay for all of us getting so much closer now!!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!