First appointment!

iVillage Member
First appointment!
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 8:43pm

Today was my first appointment.

Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 8:47pm
Congrats on a good appointment and seeing your little one! Zofran was a godsend for me last time around, hopefully it's helpful to you too!

--Heather-- proud mommy to five amazing kids and one more on the way!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 9:02pm

Grats on such a good ultrasound! It is always reasuring to see the heartbeat! I am with you on the MS/ vomiting, I can currently only keep down apples and crackers, both with peanutbutter on them for the protien.

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 10:40am
Congrats on the appointment and sweet heart beat:). I took zofran and it worked for a few days, then stopped. Go get some Sea Bands! Seriously! I am feeling 100%better because of these things! I don't even take the zofran anymore - it made me SOOOooo constipated, too! Good luck and I hope you feel better!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 3:31pm
I tried to eat apples and they turn my stomach, which is really odd for me. Things are constantly changing in what I can tolerate, but right now it's string cheese, dry cereal (oatmeal squares) and pudding. I force myself to eat the veggies, but those turn my tummy too. I can hardly wait until this part of the pg is done with!
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 3:33pm
I did pick up sea bands a couple days ago and have been impressed with them. Though, yesterday I took them off for a few minutes so that a family member wouldn't see them and I was sick as a dog the rest of the day! I've got the zofran just in case I need it for when I have a performance at my university or a meeting with the professors, the pills are so expensive I wouldn't want to try them full time! :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 3:55pm

Glad everything went well and you got some meds! Hope they help with your sickness, and you can get some relief!

Margret

Lilypie Maternity tickers