A little late, but 25 week ultrasound pic and update

iVillage Member
A little late, but 25 week ultrasound pic and update
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 8:59pm

My 25 week (actually 24w6d) ultrasound went fairly well.  He was measuring 26w1d and weighed approximately 1 lb. 13 oz.  He's somewhere in the 30th percentile for weight.  He's a string bean, I guess.  The tech couldn't see the hemorrhage the other tech saw last time or any problem with the placenta or the umbilical cyst they were concerned about.  The doctor did tell me that that doesn't mean it's not there, just that they didn't see it.  This particular tech never sees it, it's the other lady that always finds the problems, so who knows?  So, I'm still taking it easy (whatever that means with a three/almost four year old) and just hoping there's nothing wrong in there since I always get conflicting messages.  See pic below...  cropped 25 weeks.jpg

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
Sweet Baby!!!
Hopefully, everything really is resolved!

Jules - Happily married and Momma to DS, DD and expecting our Caboose Baby 11/24/2012

iVillage Member

Aw.  So cute.  Maybe all will be well and you won't have to think about trying to take it too easy. 

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
What a sweet picture!
Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Thanks everyone! I think he kind of looks like my husband. He has his ears and nose, I think.
Lilypie Maternity tickers