Attack of the Pregnancy Brain!

iVillage Member
Attack of the Pregnancy Brain!
Wed, 04-17-2013 - 9:46am

I swear, I can't keep a thought straight these days!  I find myself walking into a room not even knowing why I'm there.  Yesterday I dropped a gallon of milk all over the kitchen floor, and on Monday I forgot to mail out a very important package.  Ack!  It's going to be a long pregnancy if I'm doing this already!  Anyone else dealing with pregnancy brain already? :)

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-19-2013 - 10:24am
I remember feeling this same way during my pregnancy (and for a few months after if I'm honest!). I still remember finding a cantaloupe in the linen closet. Yeah... not sure what I was thinking there! Ha! At least we can laugh about all the silly things we do while pregnant!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 11:52am

cmkristy wrote:
I remember feeling this same way during my pregnancy (and for a few months after if I'm honest!). I still remember finding a cantaloupe in the linen closet. Yeah... not sure what I was thinking there! Ha! At least we can laugh about all the silly things we do while pregnant!

Haha!  That's awesome.  It's amazing the crazy things we doing during pregnancy, isn't it?