My pants are too tight!

iVillage Member
My pants are too tight!
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 12:14pm

My pants are starting to get snug!  Anyone else?  I'm not sure if it is bloat or if my baby bump is starting to make an appearance, but whatever it is, I'm darn uncomfortable!  What are you all wearing right now? 

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 5:44pm
I'm so happy I work in the medical field and get to wear loose scrubs :) I can't fit into any of my old non-stretchy cloth :( but I truly believe its from bloating from eating everything I set eyes on (that is not junk food) and thinking it's ok to eat because I'm pregnant, smh.
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-11-2013 - 9:41pm

I can relate! Im 10wks & am bursting out of my clothes! They are all too tight. I think that it's a combonation of putting on weight (a whole 6lbs) & having kids already (starting to "show" a bit). I have been wearing yoga pants & loose tops to help. So far they have been pretty comfy :D

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 9:56am
Ohhh... you are lucky to get to wear such comfy clothes all the time! And yep, I'm guilty of indulging a bit too much these days. Eek! I'm trying hard to keep it in check!
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 9:58am

mamiflores91 wrote:
<p>I can relate! Im 10wks &amp; am bursting out of my clothes! They are all too tight. I think that it's a combonation of putting on weight (a whole 6lbs) &amp; having kids already (starting to "show" a bit). I have been wearing yoga pants &amp; loose tops to help<span>. So far they have been pretty comfy :D</span></p><p><span><br /></span></p>

I've heard that you show earlier in second (and more) pregnancies.  You probably are sporting a baby bump!  I love my yoga pants too.  As soon as I get home from work, those bad boys go on right away! LOL! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-23-2013 - 10:58pm

This is my 2nd and I def popped out fast this time around! LOVE the yoga pants, and I am already wearing some maternity tops that are more comfy. Im looking forward to summer dressing while pregnant, lots of flip flops and cotton skirts and tanks :)

In Success,  Katherine at