Super Bored...

iVillage Member
Super Bored...
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 4:25pm

So I'm guessing the ghost town feeling around here is because everyone has thier LOs? I am so bored being off work that I am stalking here for any news and info or just stuff to keep me busy while off work and waiting for my little guy to appear. Are there any other lurkers out there hoping for something fun and new to appear on here, or more birth announcements? 

iVillage Member
In reply to: txdela
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 9:25am

Yep. Ditto what L said. I was actually lurking on other sites because I can no longer read or post on my "mobile devices". Cry

- JM

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 10:16pm

OMG! I love that you posted anyhow. Even if you are just here in thought i understand the issue with the format. Hopefully it will get better. I know the first day of it my bookmark for our club didn't work and I had to log into the ivillage main site and find the oct club all over again and rebookmark it. lame! Thanks for responding though :D

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 3:15pm

It's the stupid new format.  It hasn't let me sign in or type for days on ivillage.  Then today, I went one more time as a last chance before giving up, and I was magically signed in.  I don't like this new format, it's hard to see if I've read a post or not, or if I've replied or not, or anything.  And signatures seem gone, so it's tough for me to tell who is who anymore.  Sorry for the ghost town effect, but I won't be on much unless this new format smooths out quickly.

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012