Vicious cycle!

iVillage Member
Vicious cycle!
Thu, 09-06-2012 - 7:41am

Wake up a couple hours into my sleep, hot, thirsty, and have to pee. Pee, drink, back to bed. Hour later, have to pee again and still very thirsty. I don't want to NOT drink anything, because I'm freakin parched when I wake up, but the constant peeing is soooo annoying. I could drink a 12 oz glass of water during the day and not have to pee for a couple of hours. I drink 4 ozs at night, and I pee all night long. :smileymad:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Re: Vicious cycle!
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 2:10pm
I can't resist drinking either. I keep a full bottle of water beside the bed. Night time is the worst! I think it's because I get hot under the covers? Anyway, I should complain more often, I had one of the best nights of sleep last night, since I don't remember when. Fell asleep at 10, woke up once at 2 am, then slept till 6. Wonderful!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-07-2012 - 6:09pm

I so hear you! It looks like you are not alone. I wake up about 7 times during the night to pee and I am so thirsty I need to keep drinking water. The doctor said it actually helps because I am one of the few patients that is not swollen at all :-) But trust me, I wouldnt mind that for a full night of actual sleep. Cannot remember when was the last time I slept for more than 3 hours straight.  Hugs. We only have a few more weeks to go.