What Will You Miss Most?

iVillage Member
What Will You Miss Most?
Tue, 09-18-2012 - 3:05pm

I know it seems hard to believe, what with the middle-of-the-night calf cramps and the swelled feet (by the way -- is your husband commenting on your sausage-looking-toes grounds for a divorce or am I overreacting?), but pregnancy is actually chock full of awesomeness once people stop wondering if you're fat and know you are OBVIOUSLY PREGGO.

Can't think of anything good about your third trimester except that it's almost over? Let me help...

10 Reasons Third Trimester Is Kind of Awesome- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ilana-wiles/third-trimester_b_1875631.html?utm_hp_ref=parents&ir=Parents

As your due date (quickly) approaches, what do you think you'll miss most about pregnancy?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 3:52am

DEF just sitting here and watching my belly do the wave!!!!! but thats pretty much it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:07am
I guess the great hair - it's like I got extensions for length and volume. My skin also turned clear and rosy for most of the time. That and having a big event to look forward to that you know will somehow still be surprising. I think I would've had lots more to miss if I didn't have this darn HG! I'm still in hibernation mode...

- JM

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 7:13am

I have to agree about the wavy stomach, although this time around, she has really been trying to escape and it hurts more often than not so sometimes its not so fun.

As for those 10 things, i would have to agree with 3 - used that one many times.  4 - Definitely, 5 - not so much on a public transport setting, but being offered a seat in general. 6 - Given that one a work out too.  And 9 - although that gets a bit annoying, i hate feeling like a complete invalid.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 4:40pm

The only thing I'll miss is the long finger nails.  Nothing else has been fun.  But it has been nice to have long girly nails for a few months, non-pregnant I can never grow them.

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012