Who is still around?

iVillage Member
Who is still around?
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 9:17am

Hey all! I'm back at work and have more time for the boards now. Can we do a check-in?

Name:

Baby:

Something funny that's happened since baby was born?

by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-06-2012 - 6:18pm

No one! For I am the ghost of ivillage paaast!

lol I havent seen anyone here for a long time! I always check back to see how Bankerswife is, but I find nothing....

Name: JennyMae

Baby: Oliver

Something funny that's happened since baby was born? Cant recall anything offhand... I must live a dull life 

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-09-2012 - 6:51pm

I haven't been on IV in awhile.

Baby: Karsten

He turns 3 months tomorrow which seems crazy. Time is sure flying.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-01-2013 - 3:54pm
Hi!!!! It's the first time I've logged on since December because the forums are no longer mobile friendly! I've missed you all badly though, so I thought I'd check in. Valerie is now 3 months old and quite the charmer with all her smiles! I think her dad and I have had more funny moments than she has. The one that sticks out in my mind is, while my parents waited for us at a restaurant, she had her dirtiest diaper ever, so we decided to hold her over the tub and 'hose' her down.

- JM

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 11:52am

Hey JM! It's great to hear from you! Isn't it hard to believe that our babies are 3 months old now? How are things going?

by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-16-2013 - 3:50am

Hi Liz! Yes, time is flying by. I still savor the fact that I can drink all the water I want without vomitting though. Lol How are you two doing? Valerie is doing great - she smiles lots but it still melts me every time. I even caught axlaugh a couple times - just like DH and pretty incongruent with her dainty face.

She's a tummy only sleeper, and apparently she only crawls in her sleep so I wake up to find her head jammed against the end of her crib. I might need to rethink the no bumper pad thing... Has anybody here used one after all?

I hope more of us can check in occassionally. And that IV makes these boards more user friendly!! I miss our frequent posting days.

Hugs! 

- JM