October 1-7
Sun, 02-05-2012 - 5:47pm

check In!

babies

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: nvywf4lf
Mon, 08-13-2012 - 7:28pm

stretched, crampy, tired! yet i am managing to get atleast 4-5 hrs straight of sleep at night...wish she would just hurry up and drop tho...im tired of her being in my ribs...Anyone else hitting their belly on stuff? lol everytime i turn around i hit my belly..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-13-2012 - 9:23pm

DH and I went shopping for a recliner to rock the baby in.  Wow, it's hard to get in and out of cushioned chairs with this belly!  We ended up leaving without buying anything, because DH complained he was tired after pulling me out of all the chairs, lol.  I'm starting to sleep worse, but I guess that's expected.  Other than that, everything's the same.  Still feeling crummy but it's almost over.  Now I just need to find the energy to organize the piles of baby stuff we have.  For now it's filling up the crib.

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 8:00am
Back to taking vomex all day, so too tired to care about anything really. :-P

- JM

iVillage Member
In reply to: nvywf4lf
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 6:48pm

i feel ya!!!!! i remember my shower for Jacob we just threw everything in the crib and it was like a tetris game to make it all fit and then the organizing was insane....we are having the same problem again because they will be sharing the room this time and we need another dresser for her and i have no idea where we are going to put it!!!! 

and my 1T crap never really went away....its just not daily. and i saw someone posted about heartburn and i have to get up and eat atleast 4 tums a night....my doc said she would give Zantac if i wanted it and my next appt is the 24th so i think ill get it....its so bad to the point where i want to make myself throw up just to relieve it b/c half the time tums dont help! And i go back and forth about wanting her to drop already im sick of her being in my ribs but im already crampy in the crotch and i know that will probably get worse when she drops! whew! this go round is soooo different from Jacob. shes sitting different, heartburn it awful this time hardly had it with him, all around more uncomfy. Then i feel like a sissy because a lady at church is 3 weeks farther then me and looks great, hardly waddles and is barely in pain just slight cramping and i can barely stand up from sitting and i have to sit down again! lol that alone wears me out....let alone chasing a 2 1/2 y/o around! so all i can do is tell myself im in the single digit week countdown! and pray it goes by fast which i know it is but daily it seems to drag...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-09-2012 - 11:44pm
Still resting up here - I finally asked a doc if I have HG and she said yes. Lol. Any updates from Christy (riverboatwed)?

- JM

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 8:33am

Great news!  Glad they're healthy!

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-19-2012 - 6:39am
Thanks for posting an update. I just read her birth story. I kept thinking "she can't still be in labor" but poor thing was!

- JM

Pages