Yesterday I was Craving this..... but TODAY I'm craving that...

iVillage Member
Yesterday I was Craving this..... but TODAY I'm craving that...
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 10:37pm

Yesterday it was popsicles....one after another.

Pages

iVillage Member
Mashed potatoes, hamburgers, tacos, gummi bears. At the beginning it was apples and grapes. Oh how low I've sunk! ;-)

- JM

iVillage Member
Mine has been chicken salad on a wrap with lettuce and tomato, ditto on the popsicles! Cream cheese with tomato on a bagel is another craving of mine :) and chocolate milk :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

Oh I've been all over the place.

Some recent cravings - raisin bran, a particular salad from Wegmans (a supermarket chain near me), Ellios pizza, cheeseburgers & fries from McD's and everything bagels with cream cheese.

It changes pretty rapidly. I was crazy craving fudgecicles in the store the other day, bought a box of them and now am like, "meh." I could take or leave them! I should have eaten one in the car on the way home while I was still feeling the love. :)

I'm trying to limit the junkier cravings to weekend consumption only....but some days it's hard!

Oh and anyone else with this problem?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In a couple hours, I'm going to regret the chili-cheese tots I'm eating right now.

I ordered a snow cone maker. I've eaten one. Apparently that's all I wanted (and I don't like sharing with DS). I've also bought boxes of fruit loops for home and office.

Jamie--don't eat the raisin bran!
by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
I think I'll be buying an ice shaver soon, too. ;-)

- JM

iVillage Member
Best $20 I spent. It does slushies/shaved ice, so I can choose my texture. It's worth it. :)
by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member
Right now I'm dying for a toasted Lenders bagel with cream cheese. Now...no offense to Lenders, but I live in NJ in the NYC metro area. I have access to "real" bagels and hate the fake kind they sell in the grocery store bread aisles.

Yet??? I could kill for one.

Liz - I ate the raisin bran! But I waited a few hours until I wasn't so full, so I didn't end up making myself sick. :D

Photobucket

iVillage Member
there is this awesome bagel shop 10 minutes away they bake them fresh everyday. Hubby got a couple and we really enjoyed them this morning!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Nasty I know, but it was hot dogs and now even the thought makes me sick. Cran-grape juice is the best and I've eaten a ton of Rice Krispies because they're plain. Last night it was spaghetti but now that sounds so gross. Isn't it funny how fast it changes?
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Crunchy chicken tacos....all the time. Lots of starchy stuff like potatoes and bread. I'm making corned beef tonight and I'm looking forward to the corn bread.

Pages