Jennifer Garner Seems to Drink a Lot of Coffee- Is That Safe?

iVillage Member
Jennifer Garner Seems to Drink a Lot of Coffee- Is That Safe?
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 8:24am

There's no way to know what

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member

I was a huge caffeine addict. I drank about 12 servings a day. (I prefer diet soda, but coffee is great, too.) I cut back drastically when TTC and gave up caffeine completely during pregnancy. If I could stop at one a day, I would love to go to Starbucks and enjoy it.

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012

iVillage Member
I have pretty much nixed all caffeine, but I have to admit that there have been several days where I've been dragging butt so bad that I did have some caffeine. But generally I'm paranoid.

Photobucket<

iVillage Member

I was a huge caffeine addict but quit since becoming pregnant. I occasionally will have

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
I do drink coffee, but a cup a day at the most, and generally only three or four times a week. Any more than that and I get jittery and hooked. DS is also nursing, and he doesn't need any help in the energy department. ;)
by sara photo sigbysara.jpg
iVillage Member

i drink a cup a day of coffee. My last pregnancy, the doctor assured this was fine.

I wish they would leave that poor girl alone, there's no telling what is in those cups! it could be hot chocolate for all we know!

so glad im not famous!

iVillage Member
I always give up caffeine when pregnant, but after I had my baby, she couldn't handle the caffeine that was coming through my milk, so I haven't had any in over a month. I don't drink that much to begin with, so it's fine by me.
My integrity hasbeen questioned and I've been accused of lying. I shouldn't have shared so much of myself online, I just got too excited. This is goodbye.
*Charlotte

Community Leader
I've cut back to one cup of coffee in the mornings (from two) and I'm fine staying there.

I don't really drink soda except Coke with Jack Daniels (which obviously isn't on the agenda these days!) On the rare occasions I do just have it by itself, I usually drink root beer which is caffeine free. (Barq's isn't, but most major brands are.)

Photobucket