1st Timer!

iVillage Member
1st Timer!
Mon, 04-16-2012 - 2:01am

Hello, all! My name is Julia and I'm pregnant with my first :) I'm due October 11th, so just over 14 weeks now. Based on a gender prediction test followed by a "loose confirmation" at an ultasound I had on the 5th, my boyfriend and I are pretty confiedent we're having a boy! I'm super-excited to be a part of this community and to meet you all <3

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 8:45am

Thank you so much for sharing, ladies! I may as well warn you all right now...the main reason I decided to join this group is to learn because I know VERY little about this whole journey we're all going on. What a great place to learn, though!

So...woo-hoo! It's really looking like I got a little boy is growing inside me, huh? :) I sure do hope so, because we're been buying the most adorable little boy clothes lol!

Thanks, again!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 9:05am
It's an overwhelming amount of stuff! I think all of us first timers are kind of bewildered by a lot of it. I have a six year old niece and remember a fair amount of stuff from my sister's pregnancy & my niece's babyhood, so I'm not totally in the dark, but it's still a lot different when YOU'RE the one going through it!

I can't wait to find out the sex and start buying stuff! My mother-in-law called me yesterday to say happy birthday and we were talking about how the next three weeks are going to DRAG waiting for the anatomy scan. She had gone in some shop & had to physically restrain herself from buying this adorbs little pink crocheted hat with a big pink flower on it. :)

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-19-2012 - 6:09pm
congrats!!!!
babies

Pages