35 week appt

iVillage Member
35 week appt
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 11:10pm
I had my 35 week appt today and the strep b test. Afterwards my ob checked me and he said my cervix is closed. The results are not back from the blood test I had on Friday, I have to wait two weeks . The blood test is to check for liver problems because of the rash on my stomach which is itching like crazy and slowly spreading. My next appt is Wed of next week. Cannot believe only 4 more weeks until my baby boy is here! Monica
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 9:55am
Yes, I know right?? I am ready but the nursery is still not ready! Would you believe it? Will try to get the babys room ready this weekend. :smileyhappy:
I think it is pupps. The doctors don't know. They did a blood test to rule out cholestasis. I don't think that is what it is because I don't have itchy hands or feet. I had pupps when I was pregnant with my daughter a very severe case. I am just happy it hasn't spread all over and hope it stays that way! Hope your appt goes well today, keep us posted!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 10:05am
Sounds like you had a good appt. We are all in the final stretch ...... hard to believe.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-28-2012 - 10:49am
Thanks Christy! Very nervous about having a c section. My ob is one I found when we moved here last July. I am also scared about being at a different hospital. How are you doing?