anyone else wanna kill DH already?

iVillage Member
anyone else wanna kill DH already?
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 6:22pm

he is already getting on my nerves! im not having a good day and he just keeps asking me whats wrong over and over again and i tell him its because im pregnant and he's like thats not an excuse to act the way you are right now...bu its not just with my mood the whole prego brain thing too

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 9:11pm

i did right before i got my bfp. I woke up and made my coffee and realized that DH got the wrong coffee creamer, and not one that i could drink and be happy with! the gross flavor that is sugar free. not a big deal i know, but i flipped! (he was at work). i even teared up. and drove to the store at 8am to get the right kind! lol what is with guys not looking at labels? a day later he told me that lately he cant seem to do anything right. (poor dh, he really does mean well)

that sucks your dh wont get that your hormonaly challenged. i hear that the first 3 months is the most

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 11:09pm

yea he gets it, he just doesnt think it should be happening already lol not twenty minutes later we were fine

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-03-2012 - 11:36pm
My DH doesnt get that it's hormones and gets upset at me getting upset - which makes me upset. Lol.

I guess I have to admit that I used to be more "Italian" as he calls it, but hello it's been awhile since I've drawn on that 25% of my genes. :-P

I'm just praying hard that he doesn't get couvade syndrome. That would really annoy me!

- JM