IF ANYONE CAN PLS HELP!!!!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
IF ANYONE CAN PLS HELP!!!!
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 11:26pm
I have a situation that is keeping me up at night every night.. and ill have to wait until my baby is born to know for sure but I just wanted to see if any of you can give me a little piece of mind...
My BF and I broke up shortly in JAN of this year, and I stupidly slept with an EX JAN 29th... my BF snd I decided to work things out right after that in FEB.
I found out I was preg at the end of FEB or early MAR.
My dr says I concieved midd of FEB and says he can give me a date of conception of within 4 days.. so he says I conceived FEB 10. And by ultrasound I am due NOV 3rd.
I was just wondering wether anyone thought there was a chance it could be my EX's baby ( who doesn't want anything to do with the baby) or my BF???
I stress about it every second of the day! Can anyone give me some input please????
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-30-2012 - 11:53pm
Early ultrasounds are fairly accurate. Mine showed me within a day of my EDD. Im due October 29th and conceived on Feb 7th. so your doctor pretty much sounds like hes on the money in terms of conception timing. When was your LMP?
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 8:36am

I agree with the previous post.  Early ultrasounds are usually accurate.  If I were betting, I'd say it's your bf's baby.  But if I were you I would definitely go for a dna test. 

Before I met him, my husband was married to another woman.  They split up because she was cheating on him.  Then, a month later, he hears that she's pregnant.  The due date the doctors gave her made the baby DH's.  (She didn't want the baby to be his, she wanted a clean divorce, but she had an early ultrasound to date the pregnancy.)  There was about a 2 week gap between sex with both men.  The baby ended up being the new boyfriends, the doctor's had been wrong.  I guess I'm trying to say that you just can't be sure until you do a dna test.  Ultrasounds are great, but they can be wrong sometimes.  Sorry.

Momma to:
Madelyn, February 26, 2001
Aaron, January 2, 2005
Baby #3, October 2, 2012

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 2:06pm

aahhh! id be freaking out too. If BF doesnt know whats going on, you can do a dna without him knowing. I know a girl who went throught the same thing. After baby was born, she got a DNA kit from CVS. She sent in a mouth swab for her, and baby, plus the ex. It cost like $150 and she found out like a month later. it sucks to wait, but you will always be wondering if you dont do it.

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-31-2012 - 6:49pm

I conceived around the 30th of january and my due date is October 20th.I think it is much more likely it is your boyfriends.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers