28w5d Appointment

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
28w5d Appointment
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 4:31pm

Pretty routine....My blood pressure was good 112/60.  Khloe's heartrate was 156 so about the same as it has been.  I've gained 7 pounds in 4 weeks so my MW was being sarcastic when she says "well your baby did not gain the 7 pounds" LMAO and sigh.  Anywho I got my RH neg shot, which I was huge baby about lol.  Then I had to go and get the 3 Tri antibodies lab work, which i don't remember getting before but I assume I did.  I also got to fill out my pre-admission paper work for the hospital yayyyy!  My next appointment is August 28th, then I start the every 2 weekers!

Korin

iVillage Member
In reply to:
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 5:20pm
Aww I feel your pain regarding the rhogam shot my lower back hurt for a day or two after and I got a bad headache the following day which is one of the side effects but the last time I had rhogam I didn't get a migraine so go figure.
Sounds like you had a great appt! I don't think seven pounds is much at all! What was the 3 tri antibodies lab work for? My next appt is tomorrow I am getting the Tdap vaccine and the following appt I am getting group b strep test.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 7:22pm
Oh ok lol. I think my ob mentioned something about that too at my last appt. I am worried about having gained weig however, darn ice cream :smileywink:
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers