Baby is .49 cm "tall"

iVillage Member
Baby is .49 cm "tall"
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 9:14am
Hi everybody! Just woke up from my nap after an eventful morning at my first (6w) appointment. DH mixed up our calendar, so we were an hour early and 'had' to stop at a cafe for cheesecake. Lol. Anyhow, not
sure if I'm more or less nervous now - this is our first and seeing that tiny heart beat... WOW.

Everything is as it should be. My EDD is officially Oct 7. I'll get the real copy of my 'Mutterpass' (Mom Passport) in four weeks, and we're supposed to pick which non-insurance-covered tests and services we want to have. Definitely leaning towards the glucose test, strep test and their ultrasound package.

Now my biggest worry is when to tell MIL - with my new bra size, most of my tops don't fit!

*freaks out*

- JM

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 10:29am

short of actually meeting ds my favorite was seeing that heartbeat for the first time!!! so happy for you....at first we wanted to wait until 12 weeks but we are now thinking that once we see the little bean on Fri!!!!! we will announce sometime in the following week and ive been looking at bras also...i still have the maternity bras from last time but im bigger now and now that my boobs are swelling i need new ones! lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 10:51am

Yippee for a good appointment! I have to wait until 7w2d for my first ultrasound on Monday and it feels like it is taking forever. I am glad you got yours at 6 weeks. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 12:21pm
Thanks y'all. I bought the bodysilk wireless nursing bra by Bravado Designs and I'm loving it. Sooo comfy. Never had a bra fit this great before. The coverage is pretty awesome, too. ;-)

- JM

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-16-2012 - 2:47pm
Awww!!! I sooo understand about seeing that heartbeat- just amazing! Congrats chica, and I'm goin to check out that bra, lol!

Photobucket<

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-17-2012 - 12:43am
Yay for a good ultrasound! Goodluck telling your MIL!